We’re moving on November 1 — but not far!
Treating your pet
How we help
Our first priority is to talk to you about the specifics of your pets cancer, the treatments that are available, and the goals you have for your pet and your family. Then we create a plan that’s comfortable to you—from aggressive treatment to palliative care.
We offer a comprehensive range of oncology services in our hospital. For advanced diagnostics and therapies—like CT/ MRI scans and radiation oncology—we will refer you to a local, trusted center.
- Physical exam and tumor mapping
- Comprehensive blood work
- Chemotherapy (options ranging from traditional therapy to novel/investigational approaches)
- Abdominal and thoracic ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided aspirates and biopsy
- Bone marrow aspirate
- Palliative and hospice care
- Pain management
- Quality of life counseling